- Dual solar and battery garden light using solar power innovation and alkaline battery
- Great-value mock-granite tower, robust and attractive, yet great-value
- ON/OFF timer activates at dusk and switches off after 8 hours
- Bright white LED light – 10 lumens
- Charges by day
- Stake included for fixing into beds or allotments
- With additional alkaline battery when solar battery has less than 10% charge
- 2-year guarantee
- Dimensions: H44.5cm (including stake), W10cm x 10cm
Effective and attractive garden light providing 10 lumens of light to highlight focal points on your plot or in your garden. The solar power panel is positioned discretely on the top of the tower: it acquires power from the sun by day to charge the solar battery and gives you light where you need it the most.
An additional alkaline battery provides you with further light should the solar power charge fall under 10%.
The stake enables you to fix the Woburn Border Light into your flower bed or allotment where you wish to give plants additional lighting. Whether you’re entertaining outdoors or enjoying time to yourself this garden lighting enhances garden displays at dusk and into the evening. It also has the useful function of increasing daylight hours to daylight-sensitive plants like chrysanthemums for maximum blooming.
Also suitable for highlighting water features and garden ornaments in your garden.