- SAVE £10 on this garden light duo, rather than buying lights separately
- Dual solar and battery garden lights using solar power innovation and alkaline battery
- Great-value mock-granite towers: robust and attractive, without authentic-granite price tag
- No mains wiring needed
- ON/OFF timer activates at dusk and switches off after 8 hours
- Bright white LED light – 10 lumens
- Charges by day
- Stakes included for fixing into beds or allotments
- With additional alkaline battery when solar battery has less than 10% charge
- 2 year guarantee
- Dimensions: H44.5cm (including stake), W10cm x 10cm
Effective and attractive garden lights providing 10 lumens of light to highlight focal points on your plot or in your garden. The solar panels, which are positioned discretely on the top of the towers, draw power from the sun by day to charge the solar battery which gives you luminescence in the evening and at night.
An additional alkaline battery provides you with further light should the solar power charge fall under 10% - the perfect back-up.
With the additional spike, fix the towers in your flower beds or on the allotment where you’d like additional lighting. Whether you’re entertaining outdoors or enjoying some ‘me-time’ this garden lighting enhances displays at dusk and into the evening.
The lights also have the useful function of increasing daylight hours to daylight-sensitive plants like chrysanthemums for maximum blooming.
Also suitable for enhancing water features and garden ornaments in your garden.