A simple and nutritious salad bursting with flavour and colour. Walnuts are an excellent source of protein and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
Recipe provided by Fiona at recipes2share.com
- Serves 2
- Cooking Time 0 mins
- Preparation Time 5 mins
- Washed & Torn Fresh Salad Leaves
- Spring Onion, Finely Sliced
- Walnuts, Crumbled
- 1 Heaped Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- 2tsp of Raspberry Vinegar
- 1tbs of Walnut Oil
- 2tbs of Fruity Olive Oil
1. Arrange the salad leaves and spring onion in a salad bowl.
2. Whisk together the dressing ingredients then drizzle over the leaves.
3. Crumble over the walnuts and serve.
Recipe provided by Fiona