Tuna Steak with Spicy Pine Nuts
Quick, easy, colourful and delicious tuna is high in protein and nutrients and low in a fat. An excellent dish to serve 4!
Recipe provided by Fiona at recipes2share.com
- Serves 4
- Cooking Time 15-20 mins
- Preparation Time 5 mins
- 4 Tuna Steaks
- 1 Bunch of Flat-Leafed Parsley, Chopped
- A Handful of Pine Nuts, Chopped
- Freshly Milled Black Pepper
- 1-2 Small Dried Chillies
- Olive Oil
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C
1. Place the tuna steaks in an oven proof dish.
2. Mix together the chopped parsley, pine nuts, and black pepper and crumble in the chilli. Mix to a paste with a slug of olive oil then smear equally over each tuna steak.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes in the pre-heated oven or until the tuna reaches your preferred level of 'doneness'.
Recipe provided by Fiona