- Everything you need for sowing and growing sweet peas
- Ideal equipment for seed-sowing, seedling and mature plant stages
- Ideal in allotments, gardens, patios and balconies
Make your outdoor space full of scent and colour from sweet peas, so you can cover your garden walls with beautiful and scented traditional flowers.
- Module seed trays – enough for 64 seeds
- Gro-Sure Seed Start (150g) – conditioner perfect for sowing seeds
- Pea and Bean Net – for supporting tall plants
- Unwins Micro Snips – for beautiful cut flowers perfect for vases
It’s easy to sow sweet peas and plant on for fantastic colour in your garden. The trays and lid create an ideal environment for seed germination and nursing the seedlings to becoming strong and healthy young plants.
Get hold of garden jute for tying in shoots as they climb skywards. By tying in the stems your plants grow compact and tidily, great news if you are short on space and useful near the vegetable plot to encourage and provide a draw for important pollinating insects which stick around to pollinate other blossoms for tasty fruit and fruiting vegetables.