HOW DO I APPLY SUPERNEMOS
You will require: 1 x 8/10 litre bucket, 1 x 1 litre measuring jug and 1 x 8 litre watering can, fitted with a coarse rose if applying to pots or turf. Ensure that you have read the important notes section below before applying SuperNemos.
1. Add 2 litres of water to bucket, add SuperNemos and rinse all residue from pack into the bucket. Top up with water to 8 litres.
2. Stir it very well and let stand for 30 minutes ‐ this is your stock solution.
3. Using the measuring jug, transfer 1 litre of the solution to your watering can and top up to 8 litres.
4. Apply this solution to 8‐10m2 (40‐50 pot plants or 15 gro bags).
5. Repeat step 3, stirring each time prior to transferring stock solution to your watering can, until the stock solution has gone.
ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR USAGE
For best results AVOID APPLICATION IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Nematodes require moisture in the soil for movement ‐ if conditions are dry, water the soil or compost 1 day prior to the application of SuperNemos and water again following application.
Regular watering helps the juvenile nematodes to move deeper into the soil; water pots and containers as normal but avoid overwatering.
Local conditions may affect timing of application set out in the pest guide ‐ soil and compost temperatures must be over 10°C.
Do not apply when heavy rainfall is forecast, as nematodes may be washed away from the base of the plant.
Nematodes should be applied directly to the soil or compost at the base of the plant or in the case of turf evenly over the area.
Large 50 million pack - Single Application 100 sq.m. Split Application 200 sq.m.
Single Applications will remove all pests with one application. This is particularly important when treating vine weevils and palm stem borers
Split Applications are preferred by some gardeners as when you apply the split dosage you can ensure a long lasting results.
STORAGE OF SUPERNEMOS
Supernemos can be stored in the salad drawer of a refrigerator for up to two months. See the “best before” label on the pack. The package is “air breathing.” Please shake the contents up once a week.