- Small Vegepod raised bed garden Kit for vegetables (50cm x 1m x1m)
- Perfect for growing vegetables, salad plants, herbs, soft fruit and flowers
- 2 x 50 litre bags of Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend (100 litres total)
- 25 push-in plant labels, 25 T-labels and marker pen
- 400g Bio-Gro Black Gold foliar feed concentrate
Grow your own vegetables, salads or soft fruit at home in this Vegepod raised bed kit. So easy to assemble; you don’t need any tools and it’s big enough to hold up 10-15 vegetable or herb plants.
Your Vegepod features a 16-litre water reservoir in the bottom for roots to soak up the water when they need it.
Also in your kit: a built-in irrigation system with misting spray to give plants a slightly increased level of humidity.
This kit comes with 2 bags of Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend compost that’s been specially blended with peat, food and wood fibre mix that feeds up to six weeks.
We recommend you mist-spray the Bio-Gro Black Gold foliar feed directly onto the leaves of your plants once a week with a separate sprayer. This treats your vegetables to an additional boost of nutrients and doesn’t affect the built-in irrigation system.
Use the 50 labels that come with your kit to keep note of the vegetable varieties you’ve planted.