Red Pesto, Rocket & Chicken Tortilla Pizza
A quick, tasty lunch or supper and a good way of using leftover cooked chicken. This serves 1 but can easily be multiplied for as many hungry friends as you need to cater for.
Recipe provided by Fiona at recipes2share.com
- Serves 1
- Cooking Time 10 mins
- Preparation Time 2 mins
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- 1 Heaped tsp of Red Pesto
- Chunks of Cooked Chicken
- A Handful of Rocket
- A Handful of Grated Cheese
- Half a Chilli Pepper (Optional)
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C
1. Spread the tortilla with the pesto then scatter the cooked chicken and rocket.
2. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
Slice the chilli pepper and add before baking for a little added kick.
Recipe provided by Fiona