Marshalls – Comment three vegetables you’d like to grow from seed* for the chance to win a goody bag of seeds a Windowsill Propagator Kit.
*Excluding garlic, onion and potato seeds.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: S E Marshall and Co Limited, 61 Malone Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT9 6SA.
- Eligibility: The draw is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of S E Marshall and Co, its agents, retailers or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotional Period: The draw opens for the receipt of entries 31st December 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 3rd January 2020. The draw will take place within one week after the closing date.
- Entry Instructions: Entry is made by posting a comment on the corresponding competition post on the Marshalls Seeds Facebook page where the entrant must comment the names of three vegetables. Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Max one prize per household. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries/claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries or claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. No purchase necessary.
- The Prize: a minimum of 3 x vegetable seed packets including their commented 3 vegetables if possible, 1 x Windowsill Propagator Kit.
- Winner Selection: There will be one (1) winner selected via a computer system producing random results no later than one week after the closing date.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via private message through Facebook and will have 5 days to claim. In order to claim a prize the promoter may ask for a copy of your passport proving your legal name at the time of entry, both must match in order to validate a prize. In the event of a non-claim the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- General: No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted. The decisions of the Promoter are final in all promotional matters. For winner(s) full names and counties please write to the promoter within 3 months of the closing date enclosing a self-addressed envelope, please mark your envelope for the attention of the Marketing Department. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law. By entering the draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and condition. By entering the draw entrants consent to being contacted by S E Marshall and Co and its brands for the purpose of being informed of news, products & promotions. If selected, each individual grants S E Marshall and Co and its agents the right to use their name and county in any publicity carried out by S E Marshall and Co in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, for a fixed period of five years and without further consideration or notice to the participant. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Northern Ireland law and the Northern Ireland Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.