- Medium Vegepod raised bed Kit for vegetables (1m x 1m x1m)
- Suitable for growing vegetables, salad plants, herbs, soft fruit and flowers
- 5 x 50 litre bags of Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend (100 litres total)
- 25 push-in plant labels, 25 T-labels and marker pen
- 400g Bio-Gro Black Gold foliar feed concentrate
Grow your own vegetables, salads and soft fruit at home in this easy-assemble Vegepod raised bed kit. No tools required, and it’s big enough to hold up 15-20 vegetable or herb plants.
Your Vegepod features a 32-litre water reservoir in the bottom for roots to take up the water when they need it for on-going healthy and productive plants.
Also in your kit: a built-in irrigation system with misting spray to give plants an increased level of humidity.
This kit comes with 5 bags of Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend compost blended with peat, food and wood fibre mix that feeds your plants up to six weeks.
We suggest you mist-spray the Bio-Gro Black Gold foliar feed directly onto the leaves of your plants once a week with a separate sprayer. This gives your vegetables an additional boost of nutrients and doesn’t interrupt the irrigation system that forms part of the Vegepod.
Use the 50 labels that come with your kit to keep note of the vegetable varieties you’ve planted.