- Large Vegepod raised bed kit for vegetables (2m x 1m x1m)
- Great for growing vegetables, salad plants, herbs, soft fruit and flowers
- 9 x 50 litre bags of Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend (450 litres total)
- 25 push-in plant labels, 25 T-labels and marker pen
- 400g Bio-Gro Black Gold Foliar Feed Concentrate
Grow your own vegetables, salads and soft fruit at home with ease in this quick-to-assemble Vegepod raised bed kit. No tools necessary, and it’s big enough to hold up 40-50 vegetable or herb plants.
The Vegepod features a 64-litre water reservoir at the base for roots to soak up the water needed for plants to be healthy and productive.
The Vegepod’s built-in irrigation system has a misting spray which gives plants extra humidity to support their growth.
This kit includes 9 bags of Marshalls Vegetable Grower’s Blend compost which is blended with peat, food and wood fibre mix to nourish your plants for up to six weeks.
Use the supplied Bio-Gro Black Gold Foliar Feed once a week – use a mist-spray to apply directly onto the leaves of your plants for an additional boost of nutrients.
The 50 labels are perfect for keeping a note of the vegetable varieties you’ve planted.