- SAVE £10 with the spade and fork duo
- 15 year guarantee
- High quality stainless steel head
- 40% lighter for easier and durable gardening
- Larger tread edge for added digging comfort
- Weight performance above UK standards
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood, split to form a traditional YD
- Made and tested to be lightweight, evenly weighted and balanced
- Ideal for young gardeners and physically less abled gardening enthusiasts
Improve and aerating soil, lifting potatoes and breaking up large soil clumps are made easy with Kent & Stowe’s light and functional quality Garden Life Digging Fork.
Making planting holes and opening up the soil is easy with this dependable and durable tool, specially crafted to work well in small spaces. Comfortable and ergonomic.
Expertly crafted tools are 40% lighter than standard equivalents allowing you to perfect your garden for longer with a trusted tools that are lighter, more compact and extra comfortable.
Comfortable D-grip handle makes your Garden Life tools a pleasure to use and they hang conveniently on hooks to keep them in ship-shape for years.
With Kent & Stowe 15 years guarantee you’re safe in the knowledge these are tools to trust.