- Strong stainless-steel head and beautiful ash wood handle, crank shafted to protect knuckles during use
- Part of the Dig for Victory gift collection from Kent & Stowe
- Ornately packaged using newly digitalised images from Imperial War Museums’ (IWM) vast collections
- With interesting facts offering an insight into life on the Home Front
- With FREE authentic World War II gardening tips and recipes from the Ministry of Food and Agriculture
With stainless steel blade featuring a handsome embossed Kent & Stowe logo, this trowel is ideal for planting seedlings and young crops, removing weeds and hand digging. With comfortable ash wood handle, crank shafted for easy and comfortable use, protecting your knuckles.
Kent & Stowe in partnership with IWM have designed a range of quality gardening gifts that pays tribute to the civilians of Great Britain during the Second World War who were called upon to become self-sufficient and ‘Dig for Victory’.
IWM records and tells the stories of those who have lived, fought and died in conflict since 1914. Your purchase ensures these stories are heard.
Your Dig for Victory Stainless Steel Hand Trowel arrives to you in decorative packaging with authentic wartime recipes, facts and gardening tips.