- 8mm diameter brown drip line, length 12m dipper spacing 0.3m
- 40x built in drippers
- 20 x 8mm dark brown spikes
- 1 x dual fit outside tap connector from ¾” to ½”
- 1 x pressure reducer
- 1 x ¾ male quick connector
- 1 x black end cap
- 1 x brown joiner (small connector for linking 2 kits together)
- 3 year guarantee
- Saves up to 70% in water when compared to hand watering
Take advantage of the perfect convenient solution to watering your raised beds, borders, hedges, vegetable plots, herb and flower rows.
Universal fit means it can be used with any water timer for fully automatic watering making it the perfect solution for people with busy lives. It is quick and simple to set up and use in the garden or allotment, no tools required. It comes with a pre-assembled drip line for quick and easy set up.
Simply run the pipe along the soil in the desired location and secure in place using the ground spikes.
Can also create a larger watering solution by joining together two kits using the modular design. Suitable for use with a water butt, minimum outlet height is 35cm. Best used with a hose pipe.
This kit is suitable for raised beds and borders up to 4ft x 8ft (1.2m x 2.4m). Flow of water is 1.2 litres per hour with a soakage area of approximately 30-50cm.
Download Instruction Manual Here >>