Give yourself show-worthy rhododendrons, colourful heathers and the tastiest and most productive of blueberries with Empathy Ericoid Rootgrow™
- Endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Excellent for acid-loving (ericaceous) plants
- Develops improved root network for optimum nutrient uptake
- Encourages resistance to drought
- Single application gives your ericaceous plants a real boost for beautiful flowers and the tastiest of blueberries and cranberries
Empathy Ericoid Rootgrow™ is an easy-use powder that you simply sprinkle into the planting hole when introducing acid-loving flowers and fruit into plot- it’s really effective to get your acid-loving plants off to a flying start.
Empathy Ericoid Rootgrow™ has specialist fungi that naturally bonds to the roots of plants, effectively becoming part of the root system. Roots then prosper and grow really fast to seek out nutrients and water.
The fungi tracks down phosphorus and potassium and trace elements fast for great flowering and fruiting. Plus they hold onto water like an absorbent sponge, making your acid-loving flowers and fruits super drought tolerant.
Great for blueberries, cranberries, rhododendrons, azaleas and skimmias.
How do I use Empathy Ericoid Rootgrow™?
Growing in containers? Add 1 scoop into a 2 litre pot. Add 2 scoops into a 5 litre pot. Add 4 scoops into a 10-15 litre pot.
Growing in open soil? Add 1 scoop per planting hole.