This 100% specially blended peat free compost is ideal for your vegetable patch and containers.
Sheep’s wool and bracken are perfectly blended to grow healthy, strong, tasty and nutritious produce.
You too can win at your local vegetable show.
Bracken provides naturally high levels of potash, essential for fruiting and flowering and significant levels of iron and magnesium to nourish strong healthy plants. Sheep’s wool ensures good water retention due to its natural hydroscopic properties and naturally high levels of nitrogen. As the proteins in wool breaks down, nitrogen is gradually released, acting as a slow release fertiliser which feeds them throughout the growing season and keeps your plants fruiting and flowering.
- Requires up to 50% less water
- Delivers consistent results for professional and serious gardeners
- Healthier plants have a higher resistance to pests and disease.
- Is easy to use with a beautiful texture & feel with no smell
- Sustainable, peat free and 100% reliable
- Peat free
- Fertile and strong
- 100% natural
- Natural water retention
For orders of 3 bags or more additional delivery charges will apply.