- 2 x 20 litre bags, delivered to your door
- Requires up to 50% less water than alternative composts
- Delivers consistent results for gardeners
- Promotes plants with a greater resistance to pests and diseases
- Easy to use with a pleasant texture and odour-free
- Sustainable, peat free and 100% reliable
- 100% natural
This duo pack of Bulb Compost is just perfect for growing bulbs like daffodils, tulips, lilies and many more varieties. It’s suitable to use for indoor and outdoor bulbs throughout the year.
This 100% peat-free compost for bulbs is an ideal growing medium. It contains sheep’s wool and bracken, perfectly blended to promote beautiful, strong plants.
Bracken provides naturally high levels of potash, essential for flowering and with increased levels of iron and magnesium your plants will be well-nourished, keeping them strong and healthy.
Sheep’s wool has great water retention, making the compost great for times of drought. The proteins in wool break down gradually releasing nitrogen, which then acts as a slow release fertiliser essential for successful flowering.
Dalefoot Bulb Compost continuously feeds your bulbs for two years before we recommend that you replenish with fresh compost. The free draining compost ensures you get healthier bulbs as the open consistency helps to prevent bulb rot.