- 2 x 30 litre bags, delivered to your door
- Requires up to 50% less water than other composts
- Delivers consistent results for home-growers
- Promotes plants with a higher resistance to pests and diseases
- Easy to use, scent-free and with pleasant texture
- Sustainable, peat free and 100% reliable
- 100% natural
Take advantage of this duo pack of Wool Compost, ideal for flowering plants such as bedding and perennials as well as for fruit and vegetable crops.
This 100% peat-free compost makes a fantastic growing medium. Ingredients sheep’s wool and bracken are blended together to give you productive crops and beautiful flowers.
Sheep’s wool naturally holds water well, great news for supporting flowers during dry weather. The proteins in wool break down allowing nitrogen to be released gradually. This then acts as a slow release fertiliser, vital for impressive flowers over a long time.
Bracken gives your plants naturally high levels of potash, essential for flowering. With increased levels of iron and magnesium, your plants will be nourished, keeping them strong and healthy.
Dalefoot Bulb Compost feeds your bulbs consistently for two years before we recommend that you replenish your soil with fresh compost. The free draining compost ensures you grow healthier bulbs, as the open consistency helps to prevent bulb rot.