- 2 x 30 litre bags, delivered to your door
- Requires up to 50% less water
- Delivers reliable results for gardeners and home-growers
- For healthier rhododendrons, camellias, heathers and blueberries
- Odour-free and with a beautiful texture & feel
- Sustainable, peat free and 100% reliable
- 100% natural
Enjoy this duo pack of Dalefoot Ericaceous Wool Compost, ideal for acid soil-loving plants. Ornamentals rhododendrons, azaleas, skimmias and heathers all like acid conditions, along with crops like blueberry and cranberry plants.
This 100% peat-free and unique compost contains sheep’s wool and bracken, blended together to promote productive and well-performing flowering plants and crops.
Bracken naturally absorbs high levels of potash, essential for flowers. With a natural ability to take up high levels of iron and magnesium, your plants will be nourished from root to leaf tip.
The ingredient sheep’s wool retains water so the roots have easy access to water, even during droughts. The proteins in wool break down allowing nitrogen to be released gradually. This then acts as a slow-release fertiliser, which feeds plants over a full growing season.