Vibrantly orange in colour, a quick and easy way to serve carrots when you are looking for something a little different.
- Serves 4
- Cooking Time 5 mins
- Preparation Time 5 mins
- 600g of Carrots (5 or 6 Large)
- 25g of Butter
- Salt & Freshly Milled Black pepper
1. Wash, peel & rinse the carrots. Cut into evenly sized pieces.
2. Steam until tender - or simmer, covered with a tiny amount of water.
3. Drain well and either pass through a mouli grater or use a potato masher, working until the puree is fine.
4. Return to the pan, add the butter and seasoning then reheat before serving.
Recipe provided by Fiona