When shopping with Marshalls, you can be confident that your personal information is 100% secure. We have also been accredited with the "Internet Shopping Is Safe" and "Internet Delivery Is Safe" security approval, which certifies that we have:
- Undertaken to trade in a manner that is LEGAL, DECENT, HONEST, TRUTHFUL AND FAIR;
- Had our web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG;
- Had our Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG.
Orders are usually delivered within 7-10 working days. Plants, seed potatoes and trees are despatched at the appropriate time for planting, please see our delivery program for more specific information.
-Please be advised that NON UK orders may take longer.
- UK Mainland - to cover the costs of postage, packing and insurance the cost is £4.99 but for some extra large and heavy items there is charge of £7.99 (we offer Free P&P on some of our items- look out for the banners) or £1.99 if ordering seed only.
- UK Non-Mainland (Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands) - for heavy and bulky items (including all raised beds, tunnels and Organic Extra), we reserve the right to contact you to amend delivery costs, subject to your approval, to reflect additional delivery costs. The cost is £4.99 PLUS £5.90 for trees and other large bulky items, surcharges can range from between £14 - £20 dependant on your area. Please contact Customer Services for further information
- Channel Islands - due to Channel Islands import restrictions we regret that we are unable to supply items other than seed.
- European Union (including Republic of Ireland) - We are only able to send Seeds to the EU. The delivery charge for seed only orders is £3.99. We are able to ship many other items to the Republic of Ireland. Please contact us on 0344 557 6700 for a delivery quotation.
- Despatch EU ONLY.