Looking for something...
- Spotters' guide to five British butterflies
Read about our five butterfly favourites to spot in summer in your garden and around Britain
- Primula vialii
Learn all about this rare yet fully hardy pondside flower
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival
Take a virtual tour of the Malvern Spring Festival with Marshalls and let us show you the highlights.
- Protecting your garden ahead of predicted drought
What can you do to mitigate the long-term effects of drought in the hot summer of 2018?
- Grow-your-own Strawberries
Save yourself the headache of strawberry shortfalls in the chaos of uncertainty. Nationwide Strawberry farms are in turmoil as a 20% shortfall in migrant workers becomes a reality.
- Year of the Carrot - Charisma F1
2019 is the year of the carrot and we would like to introduce carrot Charisma.
- To Dig or Not to Dig – That is the Question!
Is 'winter digging' a thing of the past? A few years ago I would make sure my veg plot was dug over 'properly', but there is now another school of thought worth considering.
- The beauty of bare-root plants
Grow bare-root plants to give you strong-growing trees full of flower, striking leaves or fruit. Planting bare-root has many advantages over pot plants. Read more to find out why.
- Three simple ways to replenish your soil the natural way
Here are our three top tips to getting a soil worth its weight in gold
- Create a Patio Bowl Pond
With our Patio Bowl Collection you can easily introduce a water feature in to your garden. This easy to follow guide will show you how to create your own garden water feature.