Get trusses of tomatoes with this fast-acting tomato food. The high-potash formulation encourages prolific flowering and fruiting for handsome harvests and healthy, disease-preventing growth.
Whether you’re growing cordon or bush varieties tomatoes will set beautifully and produce uniform fruit. Wetting agent included allows the food to absorb easily into the soil and get to the roots fast.
Directions for use
- In all cases shake bottle well immediately before use.
- Feed every 4-5 days once flowers have set.
- For grow-bags feed twice a week.
- Apply diluted food to the base of the plants until soil area is saturated.
For developing cordon or small bush-type varieties – start feeding when first flowering branch has set
- Mix 15ml (1 inner capful) of tomato food to 4.5 litres of water.
- Diluted food will feed 7 plants indoors and 9 outdoors.
For cordons at maximum height or when multiple flowering-branches have set
- Mix 22ml (1 ½ inner capful) of tomato food to 4.5 litres of water.
- Diluted food will feed 6 plants indoors and 8 outdoors.
Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place out of direct sunlight and away from children, pets or foodstuffs. Reseal properly after use.
Notes of caution
- Wear gardening gloves when handling this product
- Keep product off skin and wash hands after use
- If prone to allergies, user should satisfy themselves that they can handle this produce without difficulty
- Do not use near pondwater
- Use to recognised need
- Do not exceed recommended application rate.
EC Fertiliser – NPK Fertiliser Solution
UK: 3 : 3 : 6, ROI: 3 : 1.3 : 5
Total Nitrogen (N) 3.0%
Nitric Nitrogen (N) 1.7%
Phosphorus Pentoxide (P₂O₅) soluble in water 3.0% (1.3% P)
Potassium Oxide (K₂O) soluble in water 6.0% (5.0%K)