Growing Calendar for Strawberry Plants - All Year Collection
If you would like us to email you when this product comes back into stock, please login or register first
These bare-root strawberries with each plant working out at less than 75p per plant, have the longest cropping season possible. Buy our collection of 30 strawberry plants - 10 plants each of Vibrant (early), Marshmello (main) and Malwina (late).
1 plant will give you about a half punnet of strawberries in its first year, then a full punnet in its second year and a full punnet in its third year. This equates to 75 punnets of delicious strawberries from just buying 30 plants.
Vibrant is a high yielding early strawberry cropping from May, and often again in September, with rich red berries and a superb taste.
Marshmello was described by gourmet chef Raymond Blanc as "the sweetest strawberry I've ever tasted!" It is at its best in June and July.
Malwina is vigorous and wilt tolerant strawberry. It crops well into August with lovely dark red fruit that are deliciously sweet.
How you receive your plants
You receive our strawberry plants in an envelope or box containing plants that each have a plant-base attached to lots or roots. This is perfect for planting up now as the roots are itching to get established in the ground which support lots of strong fruiting stems in the growing season for delicious strawberries.
The roots are covered in a little compost wrapped in a polythene bag to keep the roots perfectly humid while transported from our nursery to your home.
Can't plant straight away?
You can keep your young plants in their plastic wrap over for as long as 3-5 days so long as you make sure the soil part around the roots is kept moist.
Keep your plants in a light, cool position like an unheated porch or greenhouse.
Look to planting in their permanent position within 5 days.
so far 75 percent of the plants have taken when planted .sadly the other 25 percent died
as above all planted and are doing well no casualties
Plants arrived quickly and in good condition.
Our products are all grown with the utmost care and to high standards of quality. We regularly check our nursery stock to determine exactly when they will be at the optimum time for despatch.
We despatch our fresh, nursery-grown live plants (including vegetables, trees and flowers) when they are at a stage of growth ready for you, the customer, to plant on at home.
The delivery period shown on your order confirmation indicates when you can expect to receive your order and we will endeavour to despatch your plants in this period within 7-14 days
Fantastic Aniseed flavour! ... More
Pack Quantity: 3 Tarragon Plants