Winner of the Best Professional Product at Four Oaks Trade Show. This product supersedes our EcoSure GreenOff.
Mosskade is an easy-to-apply natural liquid agent that not only works against algae growth but also works against unsightly liverworts and mosses (bryophytes) that form thick, impenetrable layers on soil surfaces that can starve the soil of oxygen.
- Physical action - covers unwanted liverworts with a thick coating which suffocates and desiccates them within just a few days
- No active chemical ingredients – made from naturally-derived plant starches, proteins, oils and lactic acid
- Works on hard surfaces like concrete and wood to prevent slippery and unsightly algae
- Works on containerised plants to leave soil surfaces clear so that air-flow to the rootball is unimpeded and ensures healthy plant growth
- Safe to use on grass
- Safe for pets and wild life
Protecting crops starting in pots before planting on outdoors
If your young crops are growing in pots prior to planting out it’s paramount that their roots have full access to oxygen for optimum development at this important stage in their growth.
Liverworts that form on the top of pots can smother the surface and restrict airflow to and from the root-ball which can impede the development of your growing crops.
You simply dissolve Mosskade in water and spray onto the surface of pot plants where unsightly liverworts cluster. Eliminates existing bryophytes and helps to keep them at bay in the long term.
Mosskade only affects bryophytes, so you can be safe in the knowledge that your developing crops remain unaffected from the spray. Watch the video below.
Keeping hard-surfaces outdoors safe and attractive
Algae forms atop hard surfaces like decking, concrete or wood as well the sides of poly-tunnels. Not only is algae unsightly, it’s slippery too, which can be dangerous and render walkways unusable.
Mosskade is easy to apply and you can get surfaces clean and safe in little time. Take a look at our video below for suggestions for outdoor use.