This Herb Collection in Zinc buckets on a tray allows you to grow your favourite herbs in the comfort of your kitchen. All are easy to grow and this collection includes compost so all you have to do is sow the seeds and water. Put them on a sunny windowsill and wait for them to grow. Once mature you can harvest when needed; nothing could be simpler. This collection includes:
- Basil – This herb is excellent for fresh pesto! Use it with tomatoes, in pasta sauces and with garlic. This is a classic Italian herb that has so many uses and is ideal for indoor growing.
- Lemon Basil - A refreshing twist on the classic Italian herb. Lemon Basil is excellent for fresh pesto! Use it with tomatoes, in pasta sauces and with garlic. This is a classic Italian herb that has so many uses and is ideal for indoor growing.
- Coriander – Another fantastic indoor herb which has loads of culinary uses from curries to salads and salsa. It’s perfect as a garnish or as a key ingredient.
- Curled Parsley – Easy to grow and delicious too! The perfect herb for fish and pork dishes and is invaluable as a garnish. Use it to make sauces and butter.
- Parsley – A much more intense flavour than curled varieties, this makes an excellent addition to salads and sauces. Flat leaved parsley is an ideal herb for garnishing too.
- Thyme - Ever popular, highly aromatic perennial herb. It has great taste and flavour for cooking. Summer flowers are very attractive to bees.
- Chives -The delicate onion flavour, makes this perennial a perfect addition to soups, omelettes and cheese dishes