Looking for something...
- Protecting your garden during the anticipated water shortage
The UK has fallen victim to the driest winter in more than 20 years which could have serious repercussions for your garden, your plants and our wildlife.
- 3 things you can do about the vegetable & salad shortage
Supermarket giants are rationing firm favourites like broccoli & iceberg lettuces as recent bad weather in Spain, Greece and Turkey has caused a shortage of vital vegetables in 2017.
- Get Potatoes ready for chitting
The potatoes are out of the shed looking good and are ready for chitting. My personal preference is to place them in an old egg tray and store them in a cool but frost free place (I keep mine in my trusty garden shed). You should see the first sign of shoots within a few weeks. This is the ideal time to prepare your potato bed, while eagerly awaiting planting time.
- Tomato Montello Wins Again
Tomato Montello and Premio Tomato wins 1st place in show.
- French Bean Satelit
Exhibit French Bean Satelit at all 5 of the regional National Vegetable Society shows in 2017 and win prizes from a £500 fund!
- Bare Root Trees and Delivery
No rain, they are not ready.
- How to create perfect containers using Spring Flowering Bulb Layer Pads
James Oakey shows you how to plant Spring Flowering Bulb Layer Pads
- Perfect patio fruit
Harvest summer and autumn fruit on trees and shrubs you can grow on the patio, balcony or in the smallest of spaces.
- Best foods to fight acid reflux and stomach troubles
Do you suffer from acid reflux or stomach troubles that at best cause you discomfort throughout the day or at worst, medical treatment.
- Envii Early Starter - the perfect solution for crops in cold weather
Envii Early Starter - the natural 'anti-freeze' perfect for boosting seedlings into growth in winter and spring.